Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New Me!!!


Hello!!! I'm so bad at keeping up with this.... so we'll see how long I keep up with it now...LOL... I update facebook way more often than this times 1000!! Anyway, this is us now, and happier than ever! This 2010 year was a busy, fun, stressful and so many other things... but what I want for the 2011 year is more fun just more... EVERYTHING!!!!! All the people that i have met lately, and all my friends that i have in my life... i couldn't ask for a better set of friends than the ones i have now! My family!! oh man.... I LOVE THEM TO THE FULLEST!!!! Anyway.. i have this blog idea... but i don't know if it will work, so we'll see how it turns out!!! my inspiration... My really good friend that does the I am momma hear me roar blog.. CHERI!


Also this past year i have started dancing with my aunts, and my cousins, and it is....sooooo much fun!!! also a workout... totally!!!

No comments: