Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have job!

Well. actually I have had one for about 2 months-ish...haha.... its @ VRI, a timeshare management company, and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I work with the best people, and I LOVE going to work there... I talk on the phone for 8 hours a day, but I don't have any complaints there :-) Other than that, I'm not going to school quite yet, I'm going to wait till I gain my residency back here before I even thing about going to school, It was going to cost me $1000 to take one class, I don't think so...haha, anyway other than that, the family is doing good, we are all jst working, and being busy little people :-)

2 comments:

Laura's Linoleum said...

Oh, so you're not coming back to Cali for school? Bummer, you darn Utah-uns. Congrats on the job!

Sheri said...

CC...we miss you too....hey, update this thing so I know what you are doing....