Thursday, September 4, 2008

i know... i'm horrible with keeping up on this thing..haha


Well, where to start.... We have officially moved to Utah, and we are living with my grandparents, and we are loving it here! i have job, at a place called VRI, Vacation Resorts International, it is essentially a Timeshare management company, i LOVE the people I work with, and I love the environment i work in!! i also love that I am closer to my grandpa, and grandma, we are very happy where we are, and i don't think that we could be any happier here. I miss the people i met, and got close with in california, but i don't miss the environment there.... my mom works with the church, and my dad works from home doing pretty much the same thing, but it is from home. My missionary is still out doing his thing, which i AM SOOOOO PROUD of him for doing, he has about 10 or 11 months left... i lost track...haha... anyway, that is the current update...i hope that i can keep up on this thing...lol